We are a creator of platform solutions to meet the needs of sustainable impact investing and green financing.
Since 2014, ESG Matters has been a creator of digital platform solutions to meet the needs of sustainable impact investing and green financing.
Working closely with listed companies, SMEs, and various growing organisations, ESG Matters aims to address the global market through providing business process outsourcing (BPO) services and solutions to achieve the relevant sustainable development goals (SDGs) and building resilience to climate change.
Dr Glenn Frommer is one of the pioneers of sustainability and the environmental movement.
He has worked in the field for more than 30 years and was involved in the drafting of the GRI G4 Reporting Guideline, the AccountAbility 1000AP Standard, and Reporting 3.0.
Prior to founding ESG Matters, Frommer held senior management positions with the Mass Transit Railway Corporation Ltd. in Hong Kong for more than 22 years where he embedded sustainability through an Enterprise Risk Management approach and implemented China’s and the transport sector’s first climate change policy.
Frommer’s extensive cross-sector and industrial experience extends throughout the international arena, specifically in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Sustainable Development Goals
The United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are an urgent call for action by all countries in a global partnership.
As part of the collective global sustainable development effort, we have selected four SDGs that best reflect our beliefs and core values at ESG Matters.
Business Sustainability = Technology ^
Business Sustainability =
(Environmental + Social + Governance)
To ignite the technological development of organisations and societies, to empower
business and individuals to create sustainable positive change.
With our recognised leadership position in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG):
- Engendering trust by delivering consistent results to the highest standards;
- Adding value to our client’s sustainability development using our multi-disciplined background in social responsibility, management, technology, engineering, sciences, marketing, and training; and
- Developing organisational resilience by critically bundling relevant ESG matters.
- Integrity – We value having the courage and accountability to do the right thing when it matters.
- Relentlessly Pursuing the Art of the Possible – We value inventing breakthrough solutions with creative collaboration.
- Exceptional Service – We value listening and counseling using a risk-based approach.
Which SDG do you care about the most?
The ESG Matters HK Team shares the SDG that most concerns them: