Post-COVID Green Financing Opportunities for SMEs
Thursday, 27 May 2021
15:00 – 16:00 (GMT+8)
About the Event
ESG and green financing are becoming global trends.
- How can green financing help SMEs survive during this crucial time?
- What are the benefits of ESG integration?
In this panel, guest speakers from the Bank of East Asia, Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency (HKQAA) and ESG Matters will share their first-hand experience and insights for SMEs to capitalize on the opportunities linked to ESG.
*Limited 20 seats on first-come-first-serve basis
Venue: BEA Tower, Millennium City 5 (APM), 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon
About the Speakers
- A seasoned banker with 48 years of working experience in the banking and financial industries with different international banks including HSBC, Barclays Bank, and BBVA
- Former Deputy General Manager of China Construction Bank (HK Branch)
- Former Chairman of the Credit Committee, the IT Steering Committee, and the Assets and Liability Management Committee of China Construction Bank (HK Branch)
- Former CEO of the Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange
Section Head & Executive VP of Corporate Banking Division,
The Bank of East Asia
- More than 20 years of banking experience, mainly has served SME sectors
- Former Director and Division Head of Commercial Banking in Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- Author of “Financial Health for SME” (「中小企健康財務錦囊」)
- Guest lecturer in marketing courses at the Asia Pacific Research Centre of the Chinese University of Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency (HKQAA)
- Has worked in HKQAA over 13 years
- Responsible for development of new certification standards, such as 5S, Green Finance Certification scheme, CSR and registration Schemes, etc.
- A qualified auditor of ISO 9001 Quality Management System and 5S
- Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Appointed as the working committee of the Hong Kong Occupational Safety Health Award, and the Marketing Advisory Board of the Agriculture, Fishers and Conservation Department (AFCD)
- Responsible for overseeing the sales funnels to lead and drive business growth
- Skilled and experienced in client engagement and customer relationship management