Search Results for:
Acoustic Calibration Centre
Acoustic Calibration Centre
A HOKLAS-accredited Acoustics Laboratory in Hong Kong
The Acoustic Calibration Centre (ACC302) has been accredited by Hong Kong Accreditation Service (HKAS) under the Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (HOKLAS) since 2021. The ACC is the only laboratory HOKLAS-accredited to conduct real-time one-third octave band analyser test. We provide calibration services for sound level meters, calibrators and real-time one third octave band analyzer with HOKLAS Certificate of Calibration.
Accredited Calibration Services
Sound Level Meter
Verification of sound level meter in accordance with IEC 61672-3:2013 Cl. 11.2, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 for parameters against the relevant requirements as specified in IEC 61672-1:2013.
- Self-generated noise with microphone replaced by the electrical input signal device
- Electrical signal tests of frequency weightings
- Frequency and time weightings at 1 kHz
- Long-term Stability
- Level linearity on the reference level range
- Level linearity including the level range control
- Toneburst response
- C-weighted peak sound level
- Overload indication
- High-level stability
Calibration of the sound pressure level, frequency accuracy, total distortion, using insert voltage technique in accordance with IEC 60942: 2003 Annex B at 94dB, 104dB or 114dB.
Real-time one third octave band analyzer
Verification of real-time one third octave band analyzer for parameters against the relevant requirements as specified in IEC 61260:1995.
- Attenuation in the pass-band
- Attenuation outside the pass-band
Contact us for details on prices and delivery times. We recommend that you contact us before sending equipment to us to keep the time you’re without your equipment at a minimum.
We invite professionals from different industries to share their insights and experiences to our learners.
Multiple languages available, including English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Japanese, etc.
Certificate of Attendance and Certificate of Completion will be available for some courses upon the completion.
Interested in our services?
Get a quote!
Data Use Policy
Data Use Policy
In submitting the data entry form into our platform, you understand and acknowledge that the data submitted will be used for the following purposes: to provide, improve and develop the platform’s Services; to communicate about our platform Services, or any related Services. ESGM does not rent, sell, or share the submitted data with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with ESGM under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your submitted data to help ESGM communicate with you about offers from ESGM. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of ESGM’s operation, or as otherwise required by law.
- Where necessary, we may transfer your submitted data to an outsourced contractor to fulfil the platform’s services.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
The English version of this statement shall prevail over other languages.
ESGM reserves the right for revision of any terms and policy without prior notice or announcement.
ESG Health Check
ESG Health Conditions
be-fitter is an assessment tool that helps companies to evaluate the “Social” aspect of their Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) performances.
It aims to encourage companies to embrace and incorporate sustainability into their business strategies, which is key to stimulating growth and increasing profits.
How it works
The tools use data submitted by the company to assess various elements, focusing on their environmental and social performances.
A “health-check” report will be generated for companies to analyse their current ESG progress against their industry benchmarks.
Collect Your ESG Data
Assess Your Performances
Compare Your Performances
Generate Your Report
Ready to Get Started?
Find out how ESG Matters can improve your ESG performance
with cutting edge green fintech tools and data insights!