For companies recognizing the value of ESG-reporting.
- Lack of in-house resources
- Lack of knowledge and/or skills in Sustainability and ESG
- Lack of efficient systems for ESG reporting processes
- Lack of data, and/or absence of data collection policies, mechanisms, databases, etc.
- Lack of understanding how ESG links to business operations
- High costs of outsourcing
- High investment in time and effort to communicate business operations to external, outsourced parties
- ESG Advisors provide strategic recommendations to establish a corporate ESG leadership and management framework, develop executable ESG action plans, and advise on review mechanisms for continuous improvement
- ESG Dashboard facilitates easy data conversion and automatic report generation
- ESG Data Workers support tedious work on data entry, alignment, checking, transcription, etc.
ESG Dashboard is a web-based report generator that helps listed companies generate ESG reports that meet the requirements of HKEx quickly and easily.
- A ready-made template that standardises the report process
- A collaborative data management approach that allows multiple users data input and management
- Instantly converting raw data into KPIs required by the HKEx requirements without inputting formulae on the part of the user
- Tracking ESG performance and improvements on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Understanding environmental performance for better decision making to further achieve their environmental goals
- Improving sustainability and reducing environmental impacts
- Attracting environmentally-concerned investors
- Building better relations with stakeholders by providing better-quality ESG data