“Environmental, Social, Governance” is ESG Matters.
ESG Matters was founded by Dr Glenn Frommer, one of the pioneers of sustainability and the environmental movement. Since 2014, ESG Matters has been a creator of platform solutions to meet the needs of sustainable impact investing and green financing. Working closely with listed companies, SMEs, and various growing organisations, ESG Matters aims to address the global market by making efficient every essential step to achieve the relevant Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and building resilience to climate change.
ESG Matters continuously engages businesses in the environmental and corporate governance sectors, across countries such as Copenhagen, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Taipei and Hong Kong. Our flagship data system, ESG Dashboard, makes easy environmental data collection and conversion, emissions calculation, and carbon pricing and audit. Business networks have extended to environmental and information technology consultancy, environmental instruments, intelligent sensing, system integrators and digital gaming in Asia. Venturing into new businesses through channel, R&D, and academic research partnerships further strengthens our company backbone.
As part of the collective global sustainable development effort, our service and product values are matched with six of the SDGs. In other words, our services and products are designed to help businesses and project owners meet their environmental, social, governance, and eventually financial goals, to achieve a win-win situation.
Technology ^ (Environmental + Social + Governance)
= Business Sustainability
To ignite the technological development of organisations and societies, to empower
business and individuals to create sustainable positive change.
With our recognised leadership position in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG):
- Engendering trust by delivering consistent results to the highest standards;
- Adding value to our client’s sustainability development using our multi-disciplined background in social responsibility, management, technology, engineering, sciences, marketing, and training; and
- Developing organisational resilience by critically bundling relevant ESG matters.
- Integrity – We value having the courage and accountability to do the right thing when it matters.
- Relentlessly Pursuing the Art of the Possible – We value inventing breakthrough solutions with creative collaboration.
- Exceptional Service – We value listening and counseling using a risk-based approach.
Technology: artificial intelligence, internet of things, geospatial, data analytics
Opportunities: projects, financing, re-financing, restructuring
Knowledge: risk assessment, data workers, carbon pricing, sustainability reporting
Experience: due diligence, second opinion, independent checking
Network: investor relations, human capital, financial capital